A 54-year-old woman died Thursday morning in rural Joshua after her mobile home caught on fire.

Burleson, Cleburne, Godley, Briaroaks and Joshua fire departments responded to the call at about 6:30 a.m. at her home at the 3100 block of CR 913, an area near R.C. Loflin Middle School.

The fire started as a result of a propane gas tank explosion in her home, said Lt. Tim Jones with the Johnson County Sheriff's Office.

As of noon Thursday, a medical examiner had not confirmed the woman's identity, Jones said. No one else was in the trailer at the time of the incident.

The fire was not easily contained and took the fire departments about three hours to clear, Jones said.